The White House is convening a two-day virtual summit on combating the global epidemic of ransomware attacks on businesses and government institutions to begin Wednesday, according to senior administration officials.
- article_normal,Energy,Pipeline Transportation,Banking,Credit,Financial Services,Financial Technology,Fossil Fuels,Internet,Online Services,Oil,Natural Gas Midstream Operations,Technology,Virtual Currencies,Cryptocurrencies,Corporate Crime,Legal Action,Regulation,Government Policy,Corporate,Industrial News,Political,General News,National,Public Security,Crime,Legal Action,Malware,Privacy Issues,Information Security,Extortion,Blackmail,Financial Crime,Cybercrime,Hacking,Politics,International Relations,Risk News,Military Action,Content Types,Factiva Filters,C&
- E Executive News Filter,C&
- E Industry News Filter,corporate crime,legal action,regulation,government policy,corporate,industrial news,political,general news,national,public security,crime,malware,privacy issues,information security,extortion,blackmail,financial crime,cybercrime,hacking,politics,international relations,risk news,military action,content types,factiva filters,c&
- e executive news filter,c&
- e industry news filter,energy,pipeline transportation,banking,credit,financial services,financial technology,fossil fuels,internet,online services,oil,natural gas midstream operations,technology,virtual currencies,cryptocurrencies