A former North Korean diplomat who defected in 2016 published an open letter Saturday to Pyongyang's "missing" chargé d'affaires to Italy, Jo Song Gil, suggesting he move to Seoul.
"Song Gil, I have no way to contact you directly, so I am posting a long letter to you on my blog that you used to often read," wrote Thae Yong Ho, Pyongyang's former deputy envoy to the United Kingdom.
"From the day reports that your family disappeared in Italy came out, when my family wakes up in the morning, we go...
- South Korea
- International relations
- International relations and national security
- State departments and diplomatic services
- Southern Europe
- North Korea
- Political Figures - Intl
- Government bodies and offices
- Government departments and authorities
- Continents and regions
- Government and public administration
- East Asia
- Thae Yong Ho